1. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda & salt in a large bowl. Cut in butter until it looks like coarse oatmeal.
2. In separate bowl, combine sour cream & milk. Add this mixture to the dry ingredients all at once stirring with a fork to make a soft sticky dough.
3. Gather into ball & place on floured surface. Knead gently until smooth.
4. Roll out into 8" (20cm) round; 3/4 inch thickness (2cm). Cut into individual rounds with 3" (7.5cm) cookie cutter. Place on baking sheet.
5. Bake in a preheated oven 425F (220C) for 20-25 mins or until baked through.
6. To serve - split in half while shortcake is still warm. Spoon drained Rootham Redhaven Peaches Splashed with Peach Schnapps on top, add dollop of whipped cream and drizzle with one of the above-mentioned Rootham Chocolate Sauces.